Our Hillhouse practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, small mammals and birds.
Facilities and services
- Client car parking.
- Disabled public access.
- Consultations and theatre facilities.
- Eye referral service.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Nichola Hinchy BVSc MRCVS
- Kate Sands BVMedSci(Hons) BVM BVS GPCertOphthal PgC SAO MRCVS
- Anna McLelland BVMS MRCVS
- Alex Sharp BVM&S MRCVS
- Ellie Packer BVM&S MRCVS – locum vet*
- Mary Dockery BVM&S MRCVS – locum vet*
*From time to time we may have locum vets in to ensure we provide the same level of care to patients whilst our permanent vets are on holiday.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency services page.
19 Hillhouse Road
Telephone: 0131 332 0458